måndag 27 juli 2009

You had time!

How can I go home, with nothing to say?
I know you're going to look at me that way,
and say what did you do out there?
And what did you dicede?
You sad you needed time
and you had time!

You are a china shop
and I'm a bull
you are really good food
and I'm full.
I guess everything is timing
I guess everything 's been said
so I'm coming home with an empty head.

You'll say did they love you or what?
I'll say they love what I do.
The only one who really loves me is you.
And you'll say girl did you kick som but tonight?
and I'll say I don't really remember
but my fingers are sore
and my voice is too.

How can I go home tonight, with nothing to say?
And I know you're going to look at me that way,
and say what did you do out there?
and what did you dicede?
You said you needed time,
and you had time!

Inga kommentarer: